WOW!! Where did the time go?

justaboutkrazy
on 10/9/12 11:13 pm, edited 10/9/12 11:15 pm - Pensacola, FL
Jan. 11, 2013 will be my 6 yr. surgiversary. I used to come to this site every day but then, well, life happened and I was out more and on the computer less. Things have sure changed since Ive been away. Its gonna take me a minute to re-learn how to navigate my way around here! Im happy to report that all in all Ive done pretty well since surgery. I went from 367lbs to 128lbs...and then bounced back up to 155. (UGH!!) Everybody said I was TOO skinny at 128, but I was comfortable there and wanna go back!! I know where I screwed up and put the pounds back on..now I just gotta get back to basics and take them back off. So if yall could telepathically send me some will power I'd greatly appreciate it!! Anyway..I got questions and I got comments...but I dont wanna bombard yall with them all at once, so I'll be checking in alot more frequently from now on.  Hope yall are all happy, healthy and lovin life!!

Love and Peace
Mary
livinglifelarge
on 10/9/12 11:17 pm
RNY on 07/27/12
 Congrats on your weight loss!
 RNY 7/27/12        
justaboutkrazy
on 10/10/12 11:38 am - Pensacola, FL
Thank You!!
SandieMc49
on 10/10/12 1:11 am

Don't frett too much - you know what to do.  The fact that you are 155 and holding is freakin' amazing in my book!  Don't buy into the "beat yourself up mentality" that got us where we were in the first place.

Think of it more like "ooooooooooooo-kay, I need to take responsibility for what I eat and what I do and starting today I'm going to do better"!  Practice by being compassionate with YOU.

And thank you for posting and reminding me that I could do a little better myself.

Sandie

justaboutkrazy
on 10/10/12 11:39 am - Pensacola, FL
Thanks Sandie!!
Linda_S
on 10/10/12 1:13 am - Eugene, OR
Wow Mary!  You're still 100 pounds less than your former self!  So glad to hear that you've done so well.  I think we all get that bounce back.  I was down to 170, but have gained back about 12 pounds.  Folks were telling me I was too thin at 170, and that was still way above my goal.  But 128!  How tall are you?  At any rate, get back to basics, get some exercise, and I wish you the best in losing the pounds you want to lose.  Be proud that you've done so well!

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

justaboutkrazy
on 10/10/12 11:47 am - Pensacola, FL
Thanks Linda.  Im 5'4. My "goal" was always 125-130, so I reached it....just didnt keep it!  LOL And I imagine if I didnt have all the loose skin I'd probably weigh about 20lbs less than I do.  I still eat very little and try to make healthy choices. Where I screwed up is I went 5yrs without touching a soda. About 6 months ago I drank a coke and its been my obsession ever since. I gotta kick the coke habit and go back to my Milos tea with Splenda!! I shouldve never drank the first one. I did soo good for so long just to blow it. But, ur right...I can do this. If I went 5 yrs w/o one I can give it up again.  I just crave that "bite" a cold, crisp coke has to it. Cross ur fingers for me!!  LOL
tulips52
on 10/10/12 7:22 am
To maintain a 200lb loss for 6 yrs is amazing!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you are able to return to the weight you feel happiest at! 

justaboutkrazy
on 10/10/12 11:37 am - Pensacola, FL
Thank you so much!!
M M
on 10/11/12 1:18 am
 Congratulations on your success!  
Most Active