6 days post op

katzmeow13
on 1/22/13 6:25 pm

so this morning at 4am I finally decided to get out of bed, it was an uncomfortable night with a mild chest tickle/cough, left sided pain, couldn't get comfortable and I felt like the soup I had last night was still sitting above my diaphragm.

I got up... took a Traumacet and paced in my kitchen for 10 min like a Jack Russell Terrier on doggy prozac.

Then my water and I came to the computer... shortly after my bowels started letting it be known that the office chair was not the seat of choice.

blah blah blah...tmi

then I stepped onto the scale. We have an old fashion dr's scale with the big and little metal weights... this morning I got to move the big weight over

250 on the nose folks... that's a 32 lb loss from my highest, 18 lbs since OPTI started Dec. 27, 2012... and a 4 1/2 lb loss in 6 days. I am now 100 lbs away from my first major goal :)

I know we all loose at different speeds, and some days/weeks/months will be better than others... but on a morning when I was not at my best, it sure felt great to slide that weight down on the scale.

KAT

HW:282      pre-opti W: 268       CW: 172.       SW:255.5

Surgery: RNY   Jan. 17, 2013   Dr Raiche   OTTAWA

Anna H.
on 1/22/13 7:33 pm - Lawrenceville, PA

I had surgery a.week ago yesterday and I am down 4 pounds too. It's been a long time since I have seen a 4 lb. lost in a weeks time.frown

1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Kat1313
on 1/23/13 7:08 am - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13

Congratulations!  What a great start!

Most Active