Newbie here

NATURE23
on 1/26/13 11:13 am - Woodbridge, NJ

HI! I would like to know if anyone on the boards , know of any surgeon in the Middlesex area, that takes Medicaid?

I started this journey last year. Had to stop due to being unemployed. So everything stopped. I had one more thing no actually two more appts with the Nut and an evluation with a psych. Though at that precise time, i was let go and had to stop everything.Then being washed out of our home due to Hurricane Sandy, really put the bullet in to me! What more!? So eventually it was out of my hands. We are still displaced but looking and each day i am stressed out! My stress level seizes me and i just go and eat. I did lose 20 -30pounds before all this happend. Now !! I really hate myself for doing that to me. I also have a special needs child and it was hard for him for anyone with all that was going on. everything just "went to hell" . I couldn't control anything anymore. So i went out of control!!I ate and ate.Now i feel like "crap" . I was doing soo well.

I was really p'od and now ,i heard that there are Doctors who are helping t hose who have Medicaid. I don't know if i have to begin everything all over again.. but i need to do this for me. The Dr. i was seeing was Dr. Nusbaum out in Morristown, NJ.^he doesn't take Medicaid.

So, if anyone out there.. knows or has any info that is important or even a Dr. they know that accepts Medicaid please let me know.I just want to keep going on and restart my journey. If there is someone out there.. who has Medicaid and knows if i have to do everything over or whatever please-please let me know.

Thanks

VSG on 06/12/13

No knowledge of NJ docs, but just throwing you a digital life preserver so you can hang in there. I cannot imagine the stress you're under at the moment. One step at a time.

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

NATURE23
on 1/27/13 5:18 am - Woodbridge, NJ

Thanks !

BelieveInFaith
on 1/26/13 11:30 pm - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/3462382/MEDICAID-AND-MEDICARE-SURGEONS-LIST/action,replies/topic_id,3462382/page,1/

Try that link! And good luck!

NATURE23
on 1/27/13 5:17 am - Woodbridge, NJ

Thanks!

Most Active