Greek Yogurt? Love it or hate it?

MacMadame
on 3/22/13 1:25 am - Northern, CA

I buy the plain and add my own stuff to it. Yogurt with fruit added is really yogurt with jam IME.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Bette B.
on 3/22/13 1:48 am

I find it depends on both the brand and the flavor. Chobani I am no much of a fan of, because I notice that its acidity (or whatever) makes my mouth feel weird. Okios I like and I ADORE their toasted coconut vanilla flavor so much that when I can find it, I buy almost all they have, Big Y brand is very good, too.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Member Services
on 3/22/13 2:04 am - Irvine, CA

A good one is Fage no fat yogurt, sugar free syrup, fresh fruit and if you are further out add museli.  Watch the sugar alcohols when you first eat this to make sure it's not too much.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

selhard
on 3/22/13 2:39 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Just last evening, made myself a banana split--well, the new way to make a banana split:

1/2 cup Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt (any flavor)

1/4 banana, sliced

4 walnuts, chopped

a drizzle of sugar-free chocolate syrup

TXKashmir
on 3/22/13 2:59 am - Grand Prairie, TX

That sounds fantastic! I will definitely try it!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

kitsyb
on 3/22/13 2:59 am - Mobile, AL
VSG on 01/23/12

I like Oikos plain greek yogurt with sugar free pistachio pudding and a little milk to thin it out.  Tastes like almond cake batter!

babs71958
on 3/22/13 3:00 am - Brunswick,OH/Ruskin/FL, FL

Love, love LOVE Fage Greek yogurt 0%.  I add fresh starwberries and strawberry Torani syrup with Kashi cereal for crunch.  YUM!!!

Barb 

Desperately Seeking a revision to a DS.
Be  careful of the toes you step on today because they will be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

MyLady Heidi
on 3/22/13 3:44 am

I used to like chobani but switched to fage which I like better, I get the 100 calories unsweetened and add my own strawberries/nuts/splenda.  Love it!

poet_kelly
on 3/22/13 3:46 am - OH

I love Greek yogurt.  I make my own most of the time.  When I buy it, I buy the plain and then flavor it myself.  I like mixing it with sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding mix and then topping it with a spoonful of no sugar added cherry pie filling.  Tastes like cherry cheesecake!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Candy V.
on 3/22/13 3:54 am - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurts are the only ones I can eat.  They dont have the tang to them the others do.  Not a big fan of Greek yogurt.

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

Most Active