12 weeks post op - some photos!

Dar_Mab
on 6/5/13 12:43 pm - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Hello fellow OHers.    So I am now down 87 pounds since Orientation June 2012.   54 of those pounds are since surgery on March 8.      I have finally figured out how to add photos into my albums. 

Apparently I have since learned you have to click on my name next to my pic and it will take you to my profile and pics

I feel absolutely great.  No issues with food tolerances.   Using MyFitness Pal daily .  Haven't strayed one iota from the Guelph plan.  Focusing on the 800 calories and 80 grams of protein. Working out near daily for an hour.  

I got to start raw vegetables  and salads this week so this is exciting.  Nice way to get in more fiber without all the high carbs or calories.  

My hubby is away on a 6 week bike trip .   Been gone for 2 weeks now and won't be bac****il July long weekend.  Will be interesting to see if he notices the progress! 

Dar

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Nicole R.
on 6/6/13 4:03 am - Allentown, PA

Good for you!  It's good to read these positive experiences.  I do have an unrelated question.  How do you get the little progress tracker on the bottom of your posts? 

Dar_Mab
on 6/6/13 6:51 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Hi there. Look for something called "health tracker" on your profile page.  Create a ticker for yourself. Then I copy and paste and put it as my  signature on my message board page. You can then click that you want this as your signature.     Not sure if this is clear as mud and hopefully someone who is more adept at writing technical instructions can speak up.     

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Member Services
on 6/6/13 5:01 am - Irvine, CA

We are doing the Happy Dance for you! Way to Go!

LadyLilMax
on 6/6/13 11:56 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

You look awesome and what a change!  Great to hear how well you are doing.  Such an inspiration!  

angry

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

Most Active