getting worried

tbone88
on 7/23/13 2:27 am - MO

My drain tube keeps filling up with blood. They have to keep dumping the bulb at the end abot every 45 minutes. they keep telling me it ok normal and everybody is different. they dont seem to think it is a big deal but right now it is freaking me out.

does anyone know why after surgery my eyes wont focus, they are blurry with or without my glasses

aliciakes
on 7/23/13 2:58 am - NC
RNY on 06/10/13

What surgery did you have?

Surgery Date 6/10/2013

My journey - http://adventuresinwls.blogspot.com/

gayle-n-reno
on 7/23/13 3:56 am - NV

I had RNY, I am 6 days post op....mine did the same thing.  It was still filling every 4 hours even the day I got out of the hospital 4 days post op.  By the time I got out...the fluid was barely even pink.  The Dr. said its like a window into the tummy...lets them know how things are doing.  They removed it about an hour before I was discharged...That felt weird coming out...LOL

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/13 7:51 am - Canada
VSG on 08/16/13

my eyes were really screwed after surgery one time.  i think it's the anesthesia.  you will be okay.

tbone88
on 7/23/13 11:56 am - MO

this afernoon tthey took me back to the OR and put me to sleep again. they pulled out the drain tube and had to cauterize some blood vessels then the put the tube in again. you know afer surgery getting the hiccup hurt like hell lol. I did the barium swallow today also and hade no leaks.oh well time for a nap I am pooped out.

Laccygurl
on 7/23/13 4:13 pm - Paso Robles, CA
That is strange I had the RNY all most three months ago, I did not have a drain. I was up and walking right out of recrovery. Went home the next day. I guess im lucky, have not had any probles so far. Good luck on your wl, hope it all works out for u.
Most Active