gaining....

kalifreya
on 7/28/13 5:22 pm - Salisbury, MD

Hello, Ill be 3 years out as of august. I was doing so well. Then I got fired from one job where I was active and took on another job where Im not active at all, and its a night to boot! so Im alone all night, bored and all my friends are up and running while I have to sleep. Ive gone from 5'6" and 128 to 149 all in a couple months. Im terrified that ill end up right back at my original weight. something I swore I would never allow happen. Has anyone else done this? what did you do? what motivated you out of your depression and self loathing to get back on track? I feel alone and adrift here..

AllyMomof3
on 7/28/13 9:45 pm - Lamar, MO
RNY on 08/21/13
You just need to refocus. Go back to the basics. Start over from the beginning doet. Your not too far out of control yet. It's much easier to lose 20 lbs than it is to lose 50. Just put yourself and your health first. Start focusing on that. You've got this!

Starting Weight: 357 Surgery Weight: 312 Goal Weight 157 Surgery date August 21, 2013 Current Weight 302    

ambrax99
on 7/28/13 11:06 pm - bethlehem, PA

It sucks!  I did so well initially, and then weight started creeping back....20 then 30 then 40.  Enough is enough and I'm trying to get it off again before it is way out of control.  Try to get focused now....it is sooooo hard, but definitely do-able!  Good luck!

Most Active