Day 3 Post-Op

Chris M.
on 8/15/13 12:02 am
RNY on 08/12/13

I am home...have been for about 16 hours, and boy is it great!  Monday 8/12 was my surgery.  Last evening after walking 1/2 mile with my wife, I weighed myself for the first time.  I have lost 13 pounds, and that has given me great motivation.  I don't plan on getting outrageous with my working out, but I did manage to walk .67 miles this morning, and plan on another walk this afternoon...i am lucky that my neighborhood is mostly level with only slight grades.  I also am using that breathing capacity tube that they gave me.  

Lord help me, I am tired of broth!  But if that is what I have to endure eating for now, then so be it!  I am afraid of failure with this journey, so I am following the post-op instructions to the letter.  

Hope Bariatrics has been soooooo nice, and professional...WONDERFUL!  The Bariatrics Suite at Jefferson Regional Medical Center was the cleanest, nicest, and most accommodating facility I have ever seen.  The nurses and staff were so caring and loving in taking care of me and my "floor-mate,"  It was a true comfort to have such nice and professional and caring people to care for me.  

I would definitely recommend Hope Bariatrics in the future to anyone who asks. 

BlancheJackson
on 8/15/13 12:49 am - Butler, PA

Sounds like you have a wonderful start to your journey!!!  Keep it up and best of luck!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Member Services
on 8/15/13 1:10 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations on your surgery and the beginning of your journey!  Get ready to live life as it was meant to be lived

Most Active