3 month update

sillymilly
on 10/23/13 8:46 am - NC
VSG on 07/17/13

This is a little late, but I've been busy.  It's been 3 months, and I'm now down 50 lbs!  I went on vacation, and had no problem buckling the seat belts on the planes.  On some of them my tushie was a little squished, and I did get my elbow bumped by the beverage cart a few times, but at least I was securely fastened to my seat!

While in FL I was given a lot of hand-me-downs from my sister.  Most are XL, but some are 1X or L.  I don't fit them all yet, but I do fit some of them.  The pic below is me in an XL top (yes, I even put the belt on) and a 16 pants.

She also gave me a great new hairstyle.  I didn't do my hair the day this pic was taken, but there is one posted on my profile.

I got back in time for our neighborhood cleanup.  I spent 2 hours walking and picking up fallen branches and trash.  At the end I was no more tired and sweaty than anyone else!  Afterward we had a neighborhood cookout and I ate half a burger (no bun) and about a tablespoon of someone's delicious homemade coleslaw.

I'm loving my sleeve!

Highest weight:  287    Surgery weight:  279   Current weight:  150

Member Services
on 10/23/13 8:58 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations on your surgery and weight loss    You look 

'View

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/13 10:48 am - Canada

Great post!  Just the encouragement I need to keep going!

Most Active