TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/13/14 8:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your doing well today and having a good week.    Today I am grateful for everything but I am going to change things up today and let you know some of the specific things that I am grateful that I can do since I've lost 140 lbs.    I am grateful that I can fit into any restroom stall no matter how small, fit in any car comfortably, tie my shoes, paint my toe nails, get down and up from sitting on the floor without help, walk around without getting winded,  run and walk without pain and being able to breathe normally,  I can now run if I choose to, fit into any restaurant booth, cross my legs at the knees and not just at the shins,  find cute clothes that are a normal size and they fit......I could go on and on with more things.     I will NEVER forget these things and the many more.   I am so very grateful for these everyday and I will never forget how life was before my WLS and all of the NSV that I have everyday and sometimes don't notice because after 8 yrs...those things are now normal for me.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for or share your list of things that so much easier to do now since your WLS.   Have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active