FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/16/14 9:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Well....the weekend is almost here.    Hope you have some exercise in your plans....It's going to be beautiful where I live in Texas.   Hard to believe it's the middle of Jan. but I am grateful for the nice weather coming our way because we usually get our worse winter weather in Feb. and even sometimes in March.    Grateful that since my WLS I can walk and exercise with ease.   Grateful for life, health, family and friends.   My faith in God, answered prayers, overcoming my addiction to food and snacking, grateful for my husband's job and that I can be a stay at home Mom and homemaker.    Grateful for all the weight loss surgeries and especially for Obesity Help and support groups which are very important to keep us motivated during our WLS journey.   Grateful that the weekend is here and that I can relax tomorrow.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active