help

mrsfoye
on 1/28/14 12:03 pm - Providence, RI
I had my surgery 3 years ago I have gained about 25 pounds my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant with no luck. I think between the depression of not getting pregnant and taking all of the hormone shot that is part of my problem. What do you all suggest I do to get back on track.
poet_kelly
on 1/28/14 6:33 pm - OH

I suggest going back to your post op meal plan.  What were you supposed to eat six months post op?  Eat that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Gwen M.
on 1/29/14 12:49 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Are you talking with anyone about the depression?  A therapist might be able to help you unpack those feelings.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

TurnThePage
on 1/29/14 1:51 am, edited 1/29/14 1:51 am

Suggestions:  If you post with  a more descriptive heading, you will get more and better replies.  A lot of readers skip posts with generic headings because they don't think they can help. Also 'help' implies there is an urgency to your question, which can seem a bit like crying wolf. 

It also helps if you put your question at the beginning of the post, not the end.  Although your post was mercifully brief, in general, there are few things more frustrating through paragraphs of somebody's personal details and issues, only to find out you can't help with the question even if you wanted to.  

There are hundreds of previous threads about getting back on track. Try searching them for ideas.

Most Active