FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/30/14 9:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to a Super Bowl Weekend.    Everyday of our lives we should have so very much to be grateful for.    Afterall....we are super blessed IMHO by having a "gift of a Tool" to help us loose the unwanted weight that we have carted around for years or maybw our entire lives ( Like I did ).    It's good to know that when we've had our WLS that if we gain a few pounds and catch it before that gain gets too big that we don't feel totally lost like before surgery and we can get that re-gain off.    The BIGGEST blessing in my life ( and I've had quite a few ) is the gift of WLS and what it has brought to MY life.    I am SO grateful everyday for the 140 lbs. that I've lost since my WLS.    I was totally lost before and had tried every diet, diet bill and fad diet recipes that said I would loose the weight but didn't work.    I know what it feels like to be totally overwhelmed about getting the weight off.   I've been there and I am so very grateful everyday for my WLS.    I am also so grateful for all the people on OH who give out advice to others.    It's nice to know that if you need advice anytime of the day or night there is usually someone on these forums who can give you good advice.    So grateful for Obesity Help for being here for me for over 9 yrs ( surgery was over 8 yrs. ago, ).    Just feeling grateful this AM for my life.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe weekend !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active