Help Finding A way?

littlemyss
on 2/14/14 5:27 pm - tiffin, OH

my name is jenna im new to this i was just wondering how i could find help to get to these seminars that are held in bowling green i am from tiffin/fremont ohio but i do not drive, im very interested

thank you. 

poet_kelly
on 2/15/14 1:05 am - OH

How do you usually get to places you need to go?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

VSG on 06/12/13

My recommendation - don't start with a seminar, start with your insurance to make sure such a procedure is even covered. If it is, determine where they tell you to go since they probably have contracts with in-network docs. Your insurance website probably has a find-a-doc feature to help you with this.

If you feel you need to attend a seminar - My sister went to Tiffin U. As I recall, there was not much healthcare presence there in the 90's. What sort of hospital do you have there now? I would start by reading their website to look for bariatric doctors there.

it could very well be that you will need to go to Bowling Green or Toledo.

good luck - 

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Most Active