So Nervous

we3crews
on 2/19/14 7:34 am

Tomorrow is my very last appointment, after I see the NUT the office will submit my information to Optima for approval. This has been a long journey and I am praying that I get approval and can continue forward with getting healthy again.... Any positive vibes and prayers would be appreciated 

Eggface
on 2/19/14 9:55 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Prayers and positive vibes your approval is speedy and you are soon announcing your date!

Having weight loss surgery was truly the best gift I ever gave myself. Hope you will soon feel the same way.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

we3crews
on 2/19/14 9:59 am

Thank you so much! 

AnneGG
on 2/19/14 10:48 am

I'll be thinking of you!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

we3crews
on 2/19/14 11:37 am

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I will be so nervous while waiting to hear if I was approved. 

Most Active