Pre-auth approved!!!

Sandie E.
on 2/20/14 3:48 am - La Grande, OR
RNY on 05/14/14

Finally heard back from the insurance and it was approved so now I am waiting for the med eval to be scheduled and the psych eval to be scheduled and just need to quit smoking and lose another 12-13 lbs! I have already started no soda or fried foods 2 wks ago and I lost 1-2 lbs so far. I need something quicker than this! I am super excited to be on my way!!!

AnneGG
on 2/20/14 3:55 am

Yay!

Of everything great you're going to do, the quitting smoking is way way the most important! Not only will it help your health in general, but smoking can cause ulcers post-op.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

christinamudd
on 2/22/14 2:10 pm

I'm very happy for you!  Congrats!  I had to do all that before insurance formally approved my surgery ;)

HW: 407  CW: 359 - RNY 02/18/15

Most Active