This liquid diet is...

Mona Mee
on 3/6/14 9:50 am - Largo, MD
RNY on 07/17/14

Cool.  I had chicken broth and added Sriracha.  So good.  Thank God for hot sauce! lol

Thanks again for the encouragement!

RNY 7/17/2014!! Decided to stop kidding myself about what I'm really doing with my life. Excited for getting back to me!!   

AnnyBananny
on 3/6/14 9:41 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I'm right there with you! I started my liquid diet on Monday for surgery 3/18 and I'm still feeling a bit crazy today.

I've been drinking caffeine free tea a couple times a day and that's been helpful. 

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Mona Mee
on 3/6/14 9:49 am - Largo, MD
RNY on 07/17/14

Yes, we are right there! We can do it :) I actually don't have a headache right now, and I'm hoping it doesn't come back. lol.

I'll try the decaf tea... but so far so good :)

RNY 7/17/2014!! Decided to stop kidding myself about what I'm really doing with my life. Excited for getting back to me!!   

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/14 11:28 pm
wncmommy
on 3/7/14 12:41 am
On March 7, 2014 at 7:28 AM Pacific Time, laurie0825 wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I may not need wls as I'm putting in a good 20k steps just running to the bathroom.  I've never peed so much in my life.  I'm only on my second full day of liquids, we were a little late in getting started 3/18 is surgery date.  Everything has been complicated by being put on heavy doses of antibiotics as well.. woke this morning not at all hungry but with a headache and now I'm gearing myself up to another day of this new form of exercise.

I sure hope it gets easier... I had to run to costco yesterday and luckily I purchased protein shakes.. ended up buying a cup of ice and pouring up lunch in the car.. before that I had dashed into Panda Express for a glass of tea, talk about tormenting myself as the Panda is one of my favorite places to eat.

I am on day 6 of the diet the peeing has slowed down significantly, but I still go more than normal. However, the head hunger is gone. With my diet the 98% fat free condensed chicken soup has been my saving grace. Also, the popsicles, I will feel like I am starving but after having one I am pretty satisfied. The protein is what gets to me, I know it will have to be my bff for awhile so I am trying to make amends with it!

B

Most Active