New Here...

LBanks
on 4/16/14 10:51 pm

Hi all.. Just figured Id come in and finally say hello.. Ive been a part of this site for quite awhile after my friend told me about it but havent really done anything on it..  I started my journey in November of 2013... Had RnY March 31st 2014.. Here I am just 2 weeks out. Have lost 26 lbs lbs since weigh in before the surgery.  I tell ya though for anyone who says you took the easy way out gotta tell them to go through it and then say it.  Just these past 2 weeks has been an up and down process.  Had to get a CT scan the other day docs thought I may have had some kinda leak or something but thank god I didnt get put back in the hospital.. I havea  real good friend who had it done 7 years ago and says she would do it all over again if she had to.. Im not saying that yet lol but I think it was the best thing to do to get this weight off to get healthy not only for myself but for my kids too..  When I started this journey in November I was 421 lbs  and at this point I am down to 360.00. Still got a ways to go but Im goin one way or another...

Bette B.
on 4/17/14 12:03 am

Well, hello, welcome, and congratulations on your new life!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Tracy D.
on 4/17/14 12:11 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Congrats on doing all the footwork to get here.  Welcome to the loser's bench! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

ShadowWolf3
on 4/17/14 2:24 am - OH
VSG on 03/19/15

Hi and welcome!  

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays

HW:450, Consult W:371, SW:353

LBanks
on 4/17/14 5:10 am

Thanks all for the warm the warm welcome... :)

AnneGG
on 4/17/14 10:55 pm, edited 4/17/14 10:56 pm

Good for you for taking responsibility for your health and your commitment to the process. I think both you and your kids are going to be grateful!

You're in for a hell of a ride! I'm grateful for mine.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active