2 days away!

Sandie E.
on 5/11/14 2:21 pm - La Grande, OR
RNY on 05/14/14

It is surreal how close it is! Very many different emotions! I don't like being knocked out with surgery so that has been on my mind. Tomorrow is my last day of real food then all clear liquid tues and the wed morning on my way to the losers bench!!! I am excited and nervous about it. 3 weeks as a non smoker and it is times like this when smoking would chill me out but I am hanging in there! I hope everyone is doing well on their journey and have added a few of you that have surgery right around the same time so if anyone would like to friend me to share info and experiences that would e great! I am so thankful for all of the great information and support and encouragement from so many of you here!

Highest - 281   1st appt - 274   Approval/pre-surgery - 259   Current - 136

Steffan467
on 5/12/14 5:00 am

I remember being where you are.  I know how it feels to be scared it wouldn't work or something bad would happen.  Please read my journey.  I am 6 years out and at goal.  I have a new photo posted in my photos if you are interested.  Any help I can give you please ask.  You can do it.  I promise you won't be sorry.

Steffan467

223/112/123  11 lbs under goal.  Normal weight.  My blog shows from the beginning of my journey  http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/steffan467/blog_page,9/
I have Lost a Whole Josh
Ilostajosh2.jpg picture by Steffan6699      \ http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/steffan467/blog_page,9/

Mary Gee
on 5/12/14 5:33 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Good Luck Sandie!!  I'm scheduled for Wednesday too - just got back from my pre-op screening.  I've got everything all set up.  I'm really not nervous about the surgery - it's the big changes afterward.  But the time spent from Orientation to now has taught me a lot, and I've already made lots of changes for the better.

This chick is ready to rock and roll !!  

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Most Active