Horse Riders post Op?

huskergalWsD
on 6/11/14 1:44 pm

I've had too many raw scrapes after louping when I ride , I know I should have wore padded biker shorts a long time ago, I have been wearing adult depends for cushion, and its just not doing the full job I need it to do. My skin gets raw just up a little higher than my thighs on both sides,and the adult depends are not helping in that area.My boyfriend said I have to ride more often to fix this problem, well I cant do that and Im not sure that's really the right answer to my problem.If someone out there bought some biker shorts off amazon, would you be so kind and send me the link some how from the padded shorts you bought from amazon , I see so many different styles and not sure which ones will help the area I need it to.Thanks a bunch..PeaceV Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Just Ducky - The
Meditative Hag

on 6/12/14 10:40 am - Belleville, IL

Er, I've had this problem too especially after I lost a lot of weight! Believe it or not, they make products for this! One is called "Tush Cush" (comes in English or Western saddle style) ALSO...Get you some BICYCLE SHORTS! You know, the kind with the GEL in the ah, "crotch area" this can help a lot...Believe me! Wear the Bike Shorts then your jeans or riding breeches over and then a Tush Cush on your saddle, and voila! You'll be literally sitting in comfort!  I know it helped me!  ALso on occasion of ladies of an older age or who are, ah "dry down below" use a littler personal lubricant like a KY jelly, this can help any "crotch pain" (not trying to be too graphic or TMI)...Hope this helps! I'm an over 50 yr old Lady rider and I had to make these adjustments too! I feel your pain. Happy trails!

Warmly,

Ducky

Most Active