Regain

marlylovelylaady
on 8/12/14 8:42 pm

Help regaining Don't knowwhere to start again! Marly

Marly

jastypes
on 8/12/14 10:39 pm - Croydon, PA

For me, it started with going to a support group meeting to here encouragement and know I was not alone.  There were steps after that -- going to OA; meeting with a dietician to get a workable food plan; reviewing my surgeon's rules and educating myself about eating for life after weight loss surgery.  You took a step here just now. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Vivian Prouty
on 8/12/14 11:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Marly.....I agree.   If at all possible attend a support group if you can and get a support system started.   You can go back and do a few days or a week of protein shakes like you did in the beginning to get the carbs and junk out of your system.   Get rid of ALL junk food in your house, desk or where ever you have any stashed.    Then after you do a few days or week of shakes...then log everything that you put in your mouth and don't forget to measure the food too.   It's easy to eat more than you think your eating.    Also if your not exercising you will need to add exercise or walking daily into your routine or at least 3-5 days a week.   Good luck to you...regains are hard to get off...but not impossible !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

marlylovelylaady
on 8/13/14 11:36 pm

Tthanks so much for your suggestion, I amdefinately ready to get back on track! Weeight is 42 pounds to loc

Se! Sounds so bad!

Marly

marlylovelylaady
on 8/13/14 11:32 pm

Hi  To be really truthful I never did the shakes faithfully in the beginning! Now eating small but not measuring! What amount of food total at one sitting! Need to change and adjust! Trying to keep a positive  attitude.. Thanks for your reply Marly

Marly

Most Active