Recommend your favorite unflavored protein powder, please?

TexasLady52
on 9/2/14 1:28 am
Revision on 06/10/14
On September 1, 2014 at 4:56 PM Pacific Time, nonsenseprecious wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for recommending the Musclegen! I bought some from Amazon and have been using it for the past couple of days. It is amazing. I started out putting it in Greek yogurt, which was great, and I can even put it in tea or Crystal Light without it changing the taste or texture. It's totally worth the cost, especially because the serving size is so much smaller. Thanks again!

I am so glad it is working for you!  It is the easiest way that I have found to get my protein in!!!! I put it in my Crystal light everyday.  I  go by Sonic and get me a 44oz cup of ice (I like their ice) every morining on my way to work.... I mix Genepro and crystal light with water. On my lunch hour I usually go and get me another cup of ice.  This way I have it at my desk ....I get my protein in and stay hydrated.  Keep me informed as how you are doing!

NYMom222
on 9/1/14 9:01 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I've been using an Unflavored whey I buy on Amazon from a company called Bulksupplements.com. It mixes very well and taste is good. I may need to check out the one that is only 1 TBSP for 30g of protein. I find with any powder the more you use can change the consistency of things sometimes. My Nutritionist said the body can only absorb about 30g of the protein at once. I am not sure how to verify that info. I also want a place I can get a chunky monkey with 35g of protein. Yummmm :)

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

TexasLady52
on 9/2/14 1:35 am
Revision on 06/10/14
On September 1, 2014 at 4:01 PM Pacific Time, NYMom222 wrote:

I've been using an Unflavored whey I buy on Amazon from a company called Bulksupplements.com. It mixes very well and taste is good. I may need to check out the one that is only 1 TBSP for 30g of protein. I find with any powder the more you use can change the consistency of things sometimes. My Nutritionist said the body can only absorb about 30g of the protein at once. I am not sure how to verify that info. I also want a place I can get a chunky monkey with 35g of protein. Yummmm :)

On the website of Genepro....is all the research done on the product.  According to John Hopkins your body absorbs 96% of this protein.  You may want your NUT to look at the info.  We have Herbalife Shake shops all over town.  I could make it at home cheaper but mornings are so hetic (I am still raising kids)....that it is just easier to stop by and buy a shake and then add more protein......Good Luck!  I wish you the best! (you can contact the website and they will send you a sample)

Most Active