National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Robin M.
on 9/3/14 12:40 pm - Biloxi, MS
VSG on 09/12/13

AMEN!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/14 12:47 pm

I am dying here laughing, but I think I would find another job.  That or find someone in the mob to plant him in Pine Barrens. 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 9/3/14 11:46 am

More **** about the heinous coworker:

Do not ever go behind me and check my work. If I call an insurance company and have a call reference number stating no prior authorization is required, don't you DARE call back to double check. You have been warned that you spend too long dilly-dallying with **** like that. I get **** done. I take my job very seriously. Stay the **** out of my patients' accounts. If a patient comes to see one of my doctors, I will damn sure move heaven and earth and hell if necessary to get them anything they need.  I may not be 'nice' but I will fight like a tigress for my patients. Has your ass ever come in on a day off to do something for a patient? You whine if you have to read a little bit of criteria or comb through records to confirm a diagnosis. If an insurance company makes one of my patients cry, I will be all over that company like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm. Don't you dare Monday morning quarterback me.

You don't put in anything extra. I do.

NOW I feel better.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

56sunShine14
on 9/3/14 12:47 pm

Well screw that!!  I put a post up a few hours ago about my *****ing and it's not there!  Do I get doubles next week? 

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

hollykim
on 9/4/14 5:45 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

ppl who use absolutes. "Never,always,you WILL". Never is a looooong time and always just never happens,cause if it happened regularly,thAt would mean we are perfect. And we aren't. 

"You will get hungry" well um no sorry,not everyone is just like YOU. And not everyone has the same experience you have. "You can't be hungry cause your nerves were cut" um hell no,if your **** head surgeon told you that then he is "always" lying cause it just ain't so. Some ppl do get hungry. And it is real hunger not heD hunger. Who are you to tell them they are wrong?

dont assume just cause it happened/ didn't happen To you. It is  or is. Not happening to them. 

redviking
on 9/4/14 6:19 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 07/22/14

To my f'n uterus: 

I know I have my period. I don't need you to remind me by contorting yourself into all sorts of weird and wonderful spasms and shapes and making every other muscle from my neck to my butthole ache!  I just want to crawl into bed with a ho****erbottle but instead, I'm sitting in my freezing cold office with a hood on, trying to stay warm enough to keep my typing fingers from freezing. 

Also, to my ex:

F' you for drafting Aaron Rogers in our fantasy football league. It's bad enough we have to "stay friends" and I have to be happy for you getting engaged to a 28 year old horse-faced stick figure. But you STOLE MY QB!  I hope I beat your ass in our match up this week. 

Referral: Nov 12   Sleep Study: Feb 13   Orientation: Feb 13  1st appt NSWD: May 13   2nd appt NSWD July 13  2nd Sleep Study: Dec 13   Post Op Nut: April 14 Meet Dr. Pereira-Hong: May 14  PATTS: July 8 14   Surgery: July 22 14

Most Active