Calling on Pebtash

56sunShine14
on 11/26/14 12:51 am

Hello Pebtash,

Just saying hello from the boards and hoping surgery and recovery go well!! 

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

pebtash
on 11/29/14 6:52 pm
VSG on 11/25/14

Thank you. Surgery went well. I'm 5 days post op now and healing well except constipated. I have tried taking 3 stool softners  for 2 nights in a row, then 4 stool softners with a laxative in them and still nothing. Sending hubby to the store today to find something better. The last thing I want is to have to go to the hospital for this. But my stomach doesn't hurt from it.  Lost more weight. I am almost at my 50 pound mark since the beginning. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks for inquiring.

56sunShine14
on 11/29/14 11:43 pm

But of course I have advice.

Have you tried drinking some very warm chicken broth?  You know, it is just a tad "greasy" and warm, ought to help things slide thru.  ;)

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Most Active