Today's thoughts... (Possible TMI Warning)

lpshanley
on 12/17/14 12:39 am

Just updating the blog no one is likely going to read... although I like the "anonymity" the blog brings. Although I have my name, city, and state listed so I guess it is what it is. I'm bursting today... I spent about an hour last night looking up this weird issue that I have. It's like a twitch... I have kind of knocked it off as a tick however I can finally put words to it! It feels like the bladder is never really empty so the twitch is like my bladder attempting to push the contents into position but it just can't do it. Has anyone else every experienced this? Naturally I will push off an Issue to the last minute assuming that it's going to resolve itself. Never does though... bummer.

Just as a heads up I'm going to try to post a few times per week along this journey so that I have somewhere I can put my thoughts. Some of it might be worth a read some might not. I should really upload a picture... Hmm maybe I'll do that today.

OH! And I was down like 3 lbs from the last time i weighed in... not a huge fluctuation and it could be the water i should be drinking... Maybe that would help out the bladder issue... Is their any irony to being a self diagnosed hypochondriac some times?

Tracy D.
on 12/17/14 2:58 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Since weight-loss surgery I have had an issue with my bladder not fully emptying.  I have to lift up my panni and bend over to force out all the urine.  I've got an appointment with a uro-gynecologist to have this checked out.  Maybe it's something internal or maybe it is just the weight of my panni (which isn't THAT big) pulling down on the bladder in some weird way.  

So my advice would be to try and pull up your gut and bend over when you pee (if you are a female, I couldn't be sure from your name!).  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

emelar
on 12/17/14 3:00 am - TX

Could be a urinary tract infection.  Easy enough to confirm, although you'll have to go to the doc and pee in a cup. 

lpshanley
on 12/18/14 5:04 am

I am male :-). I feel like UTI is a likely candidate... this have been going on a while now and its quite annoying!

Most Active