Feeling sick

finaly4me79
on 12/30/14 9:33 am

I am almost 2 years out from my RNY surgery and I have done fairly well through out all this time until the past few weeks. I have been feeling worn out and tired a lot. Mostly after eating something, (It is not one specific food its everything.) It went away for a few days and then for the past two days I have had a bad taste in my mouth, I get cold sweats and feel sick with everything I eat or drink even water.

Anyone have any thoughts on what this could be from?

IM NOT LOSING WEIGHT.IM GETTING RID OF IT. AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF FINDING IT AGAIN.

hollykim
on 12/30/14 9:42 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On December 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM Pacific Time, finaly4me79 wrote:

I am almost 2 years out from my RNY surgery and I have done fairly well through out all this time until the past few weeks. I have been feeling worn out and tired a lot. Mostly after eating something, (It is not one specific food its everything.) It went away for a few days and then for the past two days I have had a bad taste in my mouth, I get cold sweats and feel sick with everything I eat or drink even water.

Anyone have any thoughts on what this could be from?

it could be dehydration. How much do you drink a day? 64+ ounces? It could also be an ulcer. 

Tracy D.
on 12/31/14 12:36 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I'm sorry that I don't have any insight into what could be causing this.  But wanted to tell you that I'm sorry it's happening - sounds like it sucks!  

I had a friend who had RNY and something like this sort of started happening for her at a couple years out ie. bad taste in mouth, upset tummy, nausea.  It was really bad acid problems that was bubbling up into her esophagus.  Do you still take a PPI?  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active