APPROVED!!

Ariann555
on 5/19/15 2:49 pm
RNY on 06/12/15

I could not wait anymore so I called my insurance and I have been APPROVED. Im so excited, my stomach hurts. I have been reading so much on this site I feel ready, but am I really??

Alison B.
on 5/19/15 4:50 pm - ROSEVILLE, MN
VSG on 05/28/15

Congratulations! 

I have surgery scheduled for the 28th and I feel nervous as well, but I've been reading as much as possible (online forums, books) and attending support groups to learn as much as I can since January. If we can prepare ourselves (or try to) beforehand we might have a better idea of the process and what to expect. I wish you the best of luck as you begin your weight loss journey!

Alison

Height: 5'10" HW: 264.4 Bariatric information session 1/21/15. Insurance approves VSG 4/30/15. Surgery date 5/28/15.

Ariann555
on 5/20/15 9:00 am
RNY on 06/12/15

Congratulations to you too!!! I also wish you the best of luck, let us know how everything went!

radze09
on 5/19/15 7:07 pm
RNY on 06/08/15

Congratulations!! I called today and got the same answer!! To funny, I felt the same way right after hanging up the phone. Thought I might puke. Super excited for you!

Ariann555
on 5/20/15 9:01 am
RNY on 06/12/15

LOL...I still feel that way!! Have you gotten a date yet.

radze09
on 5/20/15 11:10 am
RNY on 06/08/15

Docs office is supposed to call me next week to set the date. Now there is a nail biter!!! I am flip flopping around with feeling OK and then being nauseous. Have they given you your date?? You would think it would be easy..... OK, approval, docs schedules looks this way, pre-op test over there, bam done! I should schedule this stuff, people would love me!! LOL ☺

Ariann555
on 5/20/15 11:26 am
RNY on 06/12/15

I am still waiting to hear from the surgeons office that I was approved...LOL I want to call them so badly but I will wait a week, I do not want to be a pain. Let me know whe you get your date maybe we will have surgery around the same time!

Misten M.
on 5/20/15 11:52 am - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/27/15

Congratulations!!!  Very happy for you!  I just got approved last week and now my emotions are all over the place.  On another thread I was told this is normal - so I guess butterflies in the stomach are okay, too!  I'm in July sometime.  Hugs from afar!

Ariann555
on 5/22/15 10:19 am
RNY on 06/12/15

Thats great! Now more waiting but it will be worth it!! Keep in touch!

radze09
on 5/20/15 1:52 pm
RNY on 06/08/15

Got my fingers crossed for you!! I had a strange feeling Tuesday that I could not shake, so I thought win lose or draw I am calling the insurance company. The docs office probably hate me, but I emailed, called, left messages, spoke to people, all in hopes of staying informed of what was going on. It is not their surgery but mine. Emotions are a little out there, my big thing is wanting a date. My family has so many things they want to do this summer and everything is hinged on my date. We can not buy tickets or plan out of town stays, frustrating! We have a trip to the Dominican Republic in the beginning of September, but nothing else can be planned. The trip was made months ago, when the docs office thought surgery would be the end of April or very beginning of May. Please keep me posted! Would be awesome to have a couple people with similar dates!!

Most Active