Celebrate vitamins?

tink929
on 6/15/15 8:49 am

Are they worth the price?  I saw them advertised on the world according to eggface blog.  I can't stand the centrum orange chewables and just started the Flinstones Complete chewables which are not as bad. 

Any recommendations on the taste of the chewables or soft chew vitamins?  Flavors you liked?  My surgeon wants me on chewables for the first year.

Thanks!

Tonya

Sleeved on 5/7/2015 

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/15/15 10:57 am

we don't need chewables.. as long as you can swallow pills - and they do not bother you ...

maybe first month or 2 or 3 is not that good, but after that- why not? 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/15/15 12:57 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I used the Bariatric Advantage ones for a while, I think they were berry flavored. Not too bad.

After a few months, I switched over to a non-chewable multi. I did have to split them into several pieces, though-- it took a while before I was able to swallow horse pills again!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 6/15/15 4:54 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I like the Celebrate Chewable Multivitamins in both Grape and Mandarin Orange flavors.  I started taking Bariatric Advantage multis after surgery and hated them.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/15/15 6:48 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

I love my Celebrate vitamins. I know they cost a bit more, but my labs are good.  I get all chewables-- and I'm well aware that I don't need chewables-- but I kind of think of them as my treat!! -- which keeps me compliant. I've never missed my pills and my labs are really good.  I've been really pleased with my Celebrate vitamins and their customer service. 

I use grape multi, cherry calcium 500, b12 sublingual, quick melt D

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

TexasTerritory
on 6/16/15 2:16 pm
VSG on 07/22/13
I love the celebrate vitamins. I take the capsules that I can swallow.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/16/15 6:39 pm - OH

I took the strawberry pineapple flavored ones for a while. They were awfully sweet, but it was a nice break from the orange Centrum chewables or the pseudo-berry flavored Centrum Silver chewables.

it is just hard to justify the cost when you can get regular (non-chewable) Centrum for $11 a bottle at Walmart (and we don't need chewables). Have you asked your surgeon why (s)he wants chewables for an entire year?

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Triksy
on 6/17/15 11:11 am
RNY on 05/20/15

I take the celebrate calcium, I found a pretty good deal on it on Amazon. I live the Cherry Tart flavor.

HW- 380     SW-350     CW-358

Most Active