Fitbit

stacyrg
on 6/15/15 5:41 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

I just wanted to post to sing the praises of Fitbit's customer service.  I've had my Fitbit Flex for a little over a year.  Today, in the middle of charging, it died, not to be revived.  After using the chat function on the website with a tech, and trying numerous fixes he agreed that it was dead.  I was fully prepared to go buy another one (since I'm now addicted to it).  But, the tech asked for my address and said that they'd send me a replacement in the mail.  Ten minutes later I received an order confirmation and shipping notice and my new Fitbit is on its way, with zero cost to me.  I'm totally amazed at their awesome customer service!! 

Doingrightin2015
on 6/16/15 1:55 am
RNY on 03/10/15

That's great!!! Good news to keep in mind. I have a fit bit flex also! I have had it for about 2 and 1/2 months I have it sinked with my fitness pal.

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

SKmammabear
on 6/16/15 12:01 pm

I am so glad to hear your good experience with FitBit.  I have one and ended up dropping it in the lake the other day - unknown to me for about 15 minutes.  My son found it pretty quickly but it's been doing some weird things for me.  I may end up calling them to see if they can give me suggestions on how to dry it out. 

Most Active