WLIA

gunny109t2
on 9/30/15 8:57 am

The Weight Loss Institute of Arizona is an organization I would highly recommend if you are looking to lose weight and have tired and exhausted all other recourses. The staff is very friendly and respectful of your needs and are always there to answer your questions. They always are courteous on the phone as well. I have been working with them for about seven months now and my procedure is scheduled for about two weeks away and I am looking forward to it. they have gone over the procedure with me on a few occasions to make sure I understand the procedure and to make sure I don't have any questions. Very awesome place, go for it if you have not other ideas if nothing else than to get educated on the procedure.  

hollykim
on 9/30/15 10:41 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 30, 2015 at 8:57 AM Pacific Time, gunny109t2 wrote:

The Weight Loss Institute of Arizona is an organization I would highly recommend if you are looking to lose weight and have tired and exhausted all other recourses. The staff is very friendly and respectful of your needs and are always there to answer your questions. They always are courteous on the phone as well. I have been working with them for about seven months now and my procedure is scheduled for about two weeks away and I am looking forward to it. they have gone over the procedure with me on a few occasions to make sure I understand the procedure and to make sure I don't have any questions. Very awesome place, go for it if you have not other ideas if nothing else than to get educated on the procedure.  

you getting paid for this too?

jamrodriguez
on 9/30/15 10:12 pm

Maybe she meant to write a review but didn't know how?!

hollykim
on 10/1/15 6:39 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM Pacific Time, jamrodriguez wrote:

Maybe she meant to write a review but didn't know how?!

doubt it. This is the second shill for this surgeon group,by a different poster, this week. First one was removed by Mod for violation of TOS.

jamrodriguez
on 10/2/15 3:02 pm

Hmm. I actually had my surgery with WLIA and I doubt they would try anything fishy. They're an extremely profitable and popular organization in AZ. But they do give you a credit on your account balance for every review you post (even if it's negative) and they give you a big list of sites to post on, OH included. So it's pretty likely that these people really are just trying to post reviews.

hollykim
on 10/2/15 8:26 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 2, 2015 at 10:02 PM Pacific Time, jamrodriguez wrote:

Hmm. I actually had my surgery with WLIA and I doubt they would try anything fishy. They're an extremely profitable and popular organization in AZ. But they do give you a credit on your account balance for every review you post (even if it's negative) and they give you a big list of sites to post on, OH included. So it's pretty likely that these people really are just trying to post reviews.

so they are in effect, getting paid for it

Most Active