(deactivated member)
on 10/7/15 5:29 am

Hi All,

I have been lurking here for some weeks and have decided it is time to become an active member of this most helpful community. I had gastric plication almost three months ago and am happy with the my progress to date. Of course it is far slower than those of you had a sleeve or other malabsorptive surgery but it is working. I would to hear from any of you that have had plication and would also be very happy to hear from anyone that lives in my area. I would love to find some in person support and to give the same. I am in SW VA. Nice to be here with you all.

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 10/7/15 8:08 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Welcome and good luck. It seems as though you are excited about your progress and have realistic expectations concerning your progress. I don;t live in your area, but I have a lot of internet-buddies.

Sharon

Kathy S.
on 10/7/15 8:22 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Welcome to ObesityHelp! We are glad that you have joined our OH community. Congratulations on your surgery.

Here is a link to your state forum, to reach out to those that are in the same area as you. Check with your surgeon as they should have support group meetings.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VA/

As you check out OH, you'll see many features and tools that are created for our members as you embark on your WLS journey. OH is a great place for support, research and tools to assist you with your journey.

Some examples are:

About Obesity
About Weight Loss Surgery
Medical Necessity
Post-op Planner
BMI Calculator
Health Tracker

We also have a great HELP SECTION with tutorials to assist you with navigating our site. If you need our assistance, you can reach out to me or email us at [email protected]

Regards,

Kathy
Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Bette B.
on 10/8/15 7:17 am

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Most Active