NSV

KansasPrincess
on 12/16/15 7:59 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

BF BOUGHT ME JEWELRY FOR CHRISTMAS... I GOT A SNEAK PREVIEW... AND THE RING HE DIDNT HAVE SIZED... AND IT FIT. A SIZE 7 RING FIT ME... I USED TO WEAR A 9 ... HOLY CRAP!!! AND IM ONLY 2 MONTHS INTO THIS JOURNEY!

MickeyDee
on 12/16/15 2:49 pm

Hey, the fun's only beginning!  Just don't wave your hands around or the ring might fly off your finger.

Next:  your favorite shoes are too big.  You have to buy more shoes!!!

And watch out for the strange lumps and bumps that will begin to materialize.  The collarbone is a treat, but the zyphoid process (that little lump of gristle at the top of your ribcage) is a little scary.  Then there's your knee caps and wrist bones.  

KansasPrincess
on 12/17/15 7:21 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

you are right. i put on a pair of heels lastnight to wear to church for christmas sunday adn they're a bit big. about a half size too big... i dont like that

KansasPrincess
on 12/16/15 2:57 pm - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

its definitely not flying off yet. and i hope my shoes dont get too big i have 50 pairs of shoes and i would be so sad if i had get rid of them. i might cry.

im just starting my journey adn have had a few nsv and i just say bring them on. the scale victories are gettign better and better as well.

jenorama
on 12/16/15 6:37 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

That's wonderful! I started out as an 11 and now I'm at a 6.  I've also lost a shoe size. More good things will come. 

Jen

Most Active