found it.... HMR drink???

mamamc
on 12/3/05 5:48 am - AL
I had the letters wrong before Its a HMR drink what are they flavors and such???? Wendy
Robin
on 12/3/05 7:33 am - Walled Lake, MI
Wendy, I love HMR...I order it online. I have found its the only protein drink I can tolerate. I found all the others(and I have tried them all) have a aftertaste or something..Can't figure it out. I get the HMR 70 Chocolate. I add a few icecubes, a few frozen strawberrys and a 1/2 of frozen bananna. I also add more milk then it says. I add 1 and 1/2 cups. Blend together and drink. A friend of mine gets the vanilla and add frozen OJ concentrate and he loves it. I am not a vanilla person. HMR also has other products.. I have never tried them Best of luck Robin [email protected]
Valerie G.
on 12/3/05 8:02 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Okay, where do you get HMR? I'm really sensitive to after tastes after surgery.
mamamc
on 12/3/05 8:53 am - AL
I think its a secret code name for something can't find out what the letters mean please someone tellllllll meeeee!!! They say its good.... .....they tell ya the flavors ..they tell ya how there friends drink it...... they tell ya what to mix it with .. they have me do ya all want me to do Ok enough fooling around what does HMR man... straight english...I'll be so ever thankful... Blessings Wendy
gloria V.
on 12/3/05 11:26 pm - Salem, MA
You can get a script from your doctor, or go to HMR.com it really tastes great..and only 100 calories! Yumm Gloria
Divine Lady
on 12/3/05 9:06 am - Suburb, MI
HMR is delicious!! I took this while on a liquid diet prior to my surgery. I lost amost 20 pounds. I can't take it now because my surgeon requires that my protein shakes have less than 6 g carb. HMR shakes have 16 to over 20 depending on which HMR product you get. HMR shakes are meant to be a full meal replacement whereas my doctor wants me to use them as supplements. They have a website that you can order from. I reluctantly gave my sister my 2 boxes I had left over. They taste like milkshakes!! If you have a hard time with the low carb whey products like Designer Whey, try using the unflavored and blend with a couple pieces of frozen fruit, ice and splenda.
Most Active