Apps/watches that keep track for you?

Chelsey1127
on 4/21/16 9:59 am

im just wondering if there are any apps/watches/technology out there that helps keep track of water intake especially? I've been writing it down but I feel like I'd do better w a constant reminder other than my cell phone alarm. Anything anyone has tired that has worked well? Thank you!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/21/16 2:24 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Grab a water bottle with volume markings. I have several Nalgene bottles with marks every 2oz, it makes it easy to see how much I've had. I fill one at work and one at home, and I have to empty both bottles (at least).

Plus you can order vinyl decals on Etsy and spiff them up, so you don't mind having them with you all day! I have blue S.H.I.E.L.D., red Xavier's School for Gifted Youngesters, and orange "Iowa Native."

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Chelsey1127
on 4/21/16 3:49 pm

I actually just did that to like 4 of my cups! Haha! I can't wait until I can have cold liquids as I prefer that. Oyi haha Bottles

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/21/16 4:18 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Are you restricted on temperature? My doctor said I could do whatever temperature sat best with my stomach and did ice water the day I got home, but I know all doctors are different.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Chelsey1127
on 4/21/16 8:24 pm

They suggested doing room temp for the first week then go from there depending on how it goes with the new tummy. I haven't pushed it too far yet as I'm dealing with the gas issues now so I figured one thing at a time hahah

Most Active