Saxenda

AnImperfectAngel
on 7/20/16 11:19 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have been on Saxenda and if so, what has your experience been like?

Thanks.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

miluti
on 4/11/17 6:59 am - Lake Echo, Canada

Hey!

I was on Saxenda for a few months but stopped due to nausea and the fact that I'd plateaued (14 lbs loss with no other changes to diet/exercise). I wanted to stop and get it out of my system, so I could then start again and start moving more. Now that it's spring and the weather is nicer, I'm planning on starting it again - hopefully I can begin walking more or perhaps get a bicycle. I'm hoping that moving more plus the Saxenda and better eating will create a big change for me. Fingers crossed.

Word of advice if you haven't started yet but plan on it: the instructions say to start at 0.6mg and then up by 0.6mg a wee****il you reach 3.0mg. My experience is that by the time I reached 1.8mg, I was achieving fantastic results. Once I upped to 2.4mg per dose, my results started to go away - by 3.0mg, nothing was happening. I've read on other forums that other folks have had a similar experience. I'd say to up the dose as scheduled until you find you're at a dose that gives you results, and then stay there until the results cease....only THEN would I increase the dose.

Hoping my thoughts/experiences are helpful!

Most Active