Who attended OH2016?!

Lauren010110
on 10/7/16 8:15 am - Victorville, CA

For those of you who attended OH2016 and would like to gain an additional supporter... please feel free to add me! I would love to support you with your journey!! ...and I am sure you will surely support me during mine!

And for those of you who were not able to attend this years conference... start planning for OH2017 in LONG BEACH, October 27th & 28th!!!!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/7/16 9:24 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hey I was there! I kept dancing all night & had on my gray "storm" wig at the costume party. I have no idea who I was dancing with other than a few people I know from the boards. I do kinda wished that the name tags had the user name on them too. Definitely planning on the Long Beach Conference, any idea on the guest speakers? Loved  meeting Dr. Now & some of his patients.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/16 9:48 am, edited 10/7/16 2:59 am - CA

T, it was great getting to meet you, Kate, Audrey and Deanna!   I am so glad you all came to the conference!   I am sorry we didn't get to talk more on Saturday (it was a little hectic), but hopefully, we can resume the conversation again soon.   I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the conference and look forward to seeing you at #OH2017.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/9/16 12:14 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

You can pm me if you want or we can continue the conversation here? Or maybe a new post from you all asking those who attended/might attend in the future what they thought of the conference & what they'd like to see the next time around.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

Lauren010110
on 10/7/16 9:48 am - Victorville, CA

We will be working to make OH2017 better than 2016! You can count on that! maybe I took a selfie with you!?

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/7/16 9:59 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hmm maybe, the ladies I was with had on real costumes while I had on my gray wig and x-man belt buckle. lol

One had an angel costume, the other had a cat costume, another, I forgot her characters name but she had on these really cute red shoes, it's all about the shoes right?  I had on black sneakers, what can I say, my ass was tired from walking around all day & Disneyland too. lol 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/7/16 10:03 am

It's always about the shoes, T!

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Lauren010110
on 10/7/16 1:08 pm - Victorville, CA

It's all about the shoes!!! I was in my heels for 2 days straight!! My feet are still numb, but it was totally worth it to get that NSV!!

Lauren010110
on 10/7/16 1:20 pm - Victorville, CA

Just posted our pic from Friday night!

The Salty Hag
on 10/7/16 12:17 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Me, me, me!!! 

I was with T ( Storm ), Kate ( June Cleaver with the gorgeous red shoes ), and Deanna ( the cutest angel ever ). I had such a great time! 

I have not figured this one thing out: how did Fabio get involved? LOL! We'd gone at that point, but I'm sorry I missed Mr. Pecs. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Most Active