How many of you like to "try before you buy"?

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 3/7/17 5:03 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

did kind of same with clothing, did five-four, but ended up canceling after two months

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 3/6/17 6:47 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

I will email company's and ask for samples if possible. I have a pretty bad food allergy to avocado and birch based fruits & veggies, so trying new foods or even vitamins makes me nervous. When I was pre-op I emailed several companies about samples of protein powder so I could test before buying. Most company's are good about supplying a sample or atleast a good coupon.

ahuesatti
on 3/6/17 10:44 pm
VSG on 02/27/17

What a good idea! I have many allergies, but the food ones that sneak up on me are peanuts and lemon. I'll have to try this, thanks!

Kathy S.
on 3/6/17 7:01 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I know GNC has small size samples of different proteins. I agree, you can always call and ask the manufacturer if they will send samples.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/6/17 7:04 pm

With my food sensitivities- often need to do that. I try to buy either individual portions, or as small qty as I can. Or I buy the item from a place that allows "no question sked returns" even on open items. Or I ask friends to swap samples of products.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Beam me up Scottie
on 3/6/17 7:15 pm
Not many ...i think once in 11 years.

Scott
CerealKiller Kat71
on 3/7/17 6:17 am
RNY on 12/31/13

One reason I buy from Vitamin Shoppe is that they will take anything back with a receipt -- and they often will give you samples if you ask. I have returned large containers of protein because I hated the taste -- no problems asked.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Lauren010110
on 3/7/17 8:44 am - Victorville, CA

Do you guys have any names of companies that provide samples?

Most Active