April 2010 Newletter

my account | bariatric surgeons | plastic surgeons | hospitals | professionals | help
home   my oh   photos   people   forums   groups   magazine   events   q&a

OH Members: Blogging All The Way
by Sarahlicious OH Member Support Team

Beyond the message boards, before & after photos and articles, member blogs here on ObesityHelp are constant sources of inspiration and information, as well as a bit of comic relief. Blogs provide the perfect platform to interact with others and share a variety of information including, personal stories, product reviews, recipes, photos and your favorite You Tube video clips. The collective knowledge and range of experiences found within the member blogs on ObesityHelp is one of the most valuable weight loss surgery resources on the web.

We recently interviewed several ObesityHelp members who maintain active blogs on and off ObesityHelp. We asked them general questions about their experience blogging, why they do it and asked them to provide tips for those interested in starting their own weight loss surgery blog. Check out this series of interviews...Read More

More Articles:
Weight Loss Surgery Success Without the Scale
Fitness & Food: Fact or Fiction
Before & After Photos

Do you have a story to share with OH Members? For publication consideration, email your article submission to [email protected]. Feel free to include photos!

Bariatric Advantage
Bariatric Advantage™ is the leading provider for procedure-specific micro-nutritional products, educational services, and meal replacements to the weight loss surgery market since 2002.
www.bariatricadvantage.com

Two Centers of Excellence, Two Convenient Locations
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County are designated Centers of Excellence by the ASMBS and SRC.
More information:
www.lourdesnet.org

Rose Procedure
Incisionless revision of gastric bypass surgery. Contact the nations leaders in endoscopic revision surgery – The New York Bariatric Group at
877-321-NYBARIATRIC or
www.stopobesityforlife.com

Discount Bariatric Foods & Vitamins
Save 30-50% on Bariatric Food & Vitamins developed for all phases of bariatric surgery. Great Prices and FREE Shipping on orders over $79. 100% Money-Back Guarantee. For a limited time, Save an additional 10% off with Coupon Code: OBESITYHELP
www.BariatricChoice.com
Featured Recipe
Rhapsody in Bleu

Warm chicken wrapped around melted cheese and juicy ham that won't break the calorie bank? Sign us up...

Ingredients:
One 5-oz. raw boneless skinless lean...Read More

Recipe Courtesy of

Hungry Girl

Would you like to share your original recipes with OH Members? Send your recipe submissions to [email protected].

Special Announcement:
Upcoming California Event

We'll have the stars of TLC's Big Medicine and bariatric Chef Dave Fouts in Costa Mesa, along with a couple of post-ops that will share with you how their lives were forever changed through weight-loss surgery. Join us, May 21st & 22nd for a weekend of education and fun! Newsletter subscribers use code OCReaders for a $30 off discount!
Click Here for more information.

Don't miss our great prizes:

- OH goodie baskets!
- Special gift baskets donated by our fantastic exhibitors!

For April, over 80 OH members share who has been the most influential in their Weight Loss Journey.

Click here to check out what they had to say and to share who has been the most influential in your Weight Loss Journey.

OH Bloggers
Inspiration, Support and Personal Journeys

Featuring: margo_nelson
1 month out
OK -so I have been stalled for a couple weeks, making my total weight loss so far 22 pounds since I started my pre-op diet, 30 pounds since highest weight. Have kept measurements from before/after and have lost a lot of inches - including 4 from my waist since Feb 22! My daughter has appointed herself the photojournalist for this project and we have pre-op pics plus 1 month pics taken today.

So, I have been clicking back and forth between the photos and it is SO cool to see a difference - since I don't really see from it day-to-day, other than in my face looking a bit less round...Read More

Membership PERKS
Spot your user name below? If so, please e-mail us at [email protected] with your username and mailing address. You have until May 20, 2010 to let us know you spotted your name. Winners were selected at random. Be sure to check out our newsletter for a different membership perk next month!

Congratulations
to our Winners!
hamptons11937
(NY, USA)
Tlc91
(MD, USA)

dasie
(TX, USA)

If you are one of the 3 winners above, please e-mail us at [email protected] to claim your prize!
For those of you that did not win....
Syntrax Nectar would like to offer you a 60% discount just for being an ObesityHelp.com member!
Go to www.boosters4health.com and use coupon code: MED637
Email Feedback JOIN ObesityHelp.com
Most Active