Any Great Dane people?

rbygrl
on 3/1/08 12:48 am - mays landing, NJ
Have a black female who will be turning 5 this month. What a wonderful dog. 1st time I've had a Dane, and except for the bed-hogging she is the perfect pet. Loves all people, dogs, and even cats. Not too good with rabbits and birds I think. She just wants to chase them, but never caught one thankfully. LOL. I have a picture of her kissing my 2 day old grandson as a was holding him on my lap.. The picture was a surprise because we didn't think she would have any interest. I now have 4 grandchildren and they can do whatever they want with her. She is just a joy. Love all dogs though and I"m glad I found this site. Hope she doesn't bother my incisions though. OUCH!! dotti
EOD WIFE
on 1/23/09 12:29 pm, edited 1/23/09 12:30 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK

We are owned by 3 danes.. We rescued Maddi who is a (5 yr old)black female in 2007, We adopted Jordan a Harley female at 5 weeks in 2007 & we rescued (6)Gracie a female Blue merle in 2008. All 3 are inside dogs, all 3 sleep with us in our bed. They are the absolute BEST Doggies and are members of our family.
076-1.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstar

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Moonraker
on 3/10/09 3:59 am - Mackinaw, IL
we have 3 danes bought our first rescued to blind deaf, from the needle, Mica is totally blind and deaf,but Molly can see just deaf, would like to find a good home for her,she is full blood,I think 1/2 Euro,she will be a big girl,very loving just needs alot of love, Illinois,by Peoria if anyone might be interested,loves to be in or out would need a fensed in yard,loves kids brought up with our grandchildren, one of which lives with us, so is used to around them all the time.  I have to agree they are the best family dogs ever.Thor
grasstango
on 1/21/10 10:48 am - Trenton, Ontario, Canada
I have a 18 month old Fawn male....he is dopey, slobbery, and dumb...lol but i love him to bits. I couldn't imagine not having him, he makes me laugh at least once every day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 611 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 478 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 799 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 442 views