Any APBT, AMSTAFF lover out there??

acmiller37
on 6/11/08 4:44 am - Joppa, MD
I just love my American Bulldog...or Pit bull as some will call him. I'd like to meet others who are strong advocates for the breed.
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/08 10:13 pm - Wichita, KS
I have a pit also and I love her! visit my myspace page and you will see what I mean! LOL I was so excited to find another pit lover! myspace.com/atbaba2003
Tami Jean A.
on 12/24/08 10:53 pm - Schenectady, NY
Just a little note.. the American Pit Bull Terrier is actually a totally different breed than the American Bulldog. Both are great though. My husband breeds APBT's. We have some real cuties! But do you have an Amer. Bulldog?

Tami
332//303/175/132! 
highest/day of surgery/current/goal
WEARING SIZE 11 ! (haven't worn an 11 since I was 11)

Darla S.
on 4/6/09 3:28 am, edited 4/6/09 3:29 am - Maple Grove, MN
Old post, but I just had to reply - We have an American Bulldog - Hazel!  She's the most fabulous doggie ever, wouldn't hurt a flea!  It bums me out when people think she's a "pit bull" 'cuz you KNOW they're thinking negative things about pit bulls!   The only way our Hazel would EVER hurt anyone would be to beat them silly with her tail!

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

jackijayne
on 6/9/09 4:15 pm, edited 6/9/09 4:16 pm - OH

Ty is 4( Ty is short for Typhoon) and he is quite the baby doll...I am amazed at people who will pet him and play with him until they find out what breed he is...big believers in punish the deed and not the breed!

Ty is my 7 year old son's best friend!

mdebbrr
on 7/9/09 5:40 am - BALTIMORE, MD
Sorry to chime in on the late post but someone was correct the breeds are interirely different.  I do rescue for both and have two American Bulldogs.  I love the bull breeds!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 610 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 478 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 799 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 442 views