My Mutt Katie

Nilda G.
on 6/3/03 1:09 pm - Miami, Fl
Alot of people I know won't even look at a MUTT, if it wasn't expensive they won't even give it the time of day. I have had many kinds, expensive ones and mutts, and to tell you the truth , The MUTTS are the smartest ones yet. I love my Katie, she is a mix of Chinese Crest with Maltese, not the cutest thing in the world, but to me, she is a gift from God. I not only look good after my Gastric Surgery, I have my wonderful husand and Katie !!!! Katie is my little tail, she is the most wonderful, unselfish being I know...my daugther has since married and gone, my son lives with his dad for school reasons, so it's just Katie, hubby and I , and Katie to me, is my new BABY, she is 7 mos old I got her when she was only 2 yes 2 weeks old, flea infested, I bottle fed her and she is the most precious thing, and very very sweet and intelligent. My sis has a yorkie, (which I love very much) but she is not willing to let any other dog in her life, she is very selfish, unlike my Katie, is so willing to serve and be pampered and help others, she is just my joy. I just wanted to shout to the world, that my Katie (the Mutt) is just perfect !
garw
on 6/4/03 6:41 pm - Aurora, CO
Hi Nilda, I had a visit from a woman last year when I was in a skilled nursing facility post-op. She brought in a Chinese Crested and put him up on the bed with me. I petted and played with him for a while and then she said "Let's see if I can wind him up". She took him, set him down on the floor and took hold of his tail. Then she turned her hand around as if his tail were the crank on a very old car. When she let go of him, he started spinning in a circle. I laughed so hard. I was really needing a pick-me-up at that time and she and her little dog provided it. I have 2 ****er Spaniels. It's a dog I always wanted when I was little and never had. When my ex-husband and I split up, I got a house so I could have dogs and went out and got Casey. She's a buff and white female. About 2 weeks later I got Bandit, who is a black male. I've never had any human kids, so these two are my babies. They're both 11 years old and starting to slow down a bit, since both have some arthritis. However, they still love to chase the squirrels in my back yard. I think my male still thinks he'll catch one some day, although he wouldn't have a clue what to do with one if he did catch it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 611 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 479 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 799 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 442 views