animal farm at my house

Elyse C.
on 6/9/03 4:28 am - Roswell, GA
Hi, I'm a new member and I have a virtual farm at my house. I have two dogs, four guinea pigs, and two fish (bettas). I also have two "regular" children without fur and scales. I love cats, too. I used to volunteer at the humane society locally, but haven't for a long while. Maybe I need to do it again. I would have more animals is local ordinances would allow me!
Nancy M.
on 7/13/03 12:52 pm - Des Moines, IA
Hi my name is Nancy Morris, I seen animal farm at my house, and thought of my own house! I have three inside dogs and one that stays outside, two cats, three little birds, five aquariums, and a tarantula named Harry Potter! I call my place, eastside zoo and aquatics. I wish I could take all the animals in that did'nt have homes, or someone to love them. That's how I got all of these, I'm just sorry I can't help more.
Kathryn B.
on 10/5/03 2:09 pm - Edna, TX
I know where you are coming from !!!! I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 ball pythons, and a tank full of fish. Of course I'm not counting all the squirrils that feed in my yard.
Vervette
on 11/9/03 11:26 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/19/03 with
Hi, My husband tells me I have a zoo. I have 2 dogs, one inside and one outside, two prarie dogs, and one cat. That isn't really a zoo. I am trying to add on to my house to make my bedroom larger and away from the main bedroom, so I can put the PD's in there, and get a pair of Ferrets, and allow my outside dog to come in and visit sometimes. My husband dosen't know that is why I am enlarging my bedroom. Should be interestiang! Maureen
DebA
on 12/1/03 6:16 am - Whitehouse, TX
I feel like a zoo most days at my house. I raise goats and have 36 now. We have two turkeys, 3 guennie hens, 3 dogs and yes 36 goats. Animals are my therapy i tell everyone. cheaper than the hourly rate charged by most doctors.lol debbie
Michael R.
on 4/27/04 5:22 am - townsend, DE
I truly have a farm at my house. Four horses, fifteen goats, twelve chickens, three cats, two Austrliaian cattle dogs, twenty fish, one bird four rabbitts, two guinea pigs and eleven hogs. A freek'n zoo. Not counting my twins Jason and Jasmine both are going to be three. I a stay at home dad 99% of the time but work as a nurse at our local hospital. I'm originaly from New York City. Three blocks away from the former World Trade Center. I would not trade this living for anything else in the world (maybe one million dollars and then I'll start all over again) I am post op and will be coming on my year anniversary May 19th. I have lost over 200 lbs. and am feeling better than ever. I am more happy that I extended my life span a few years so I can be with my kids. Michael Backninefarm.zoomshare.com UCIC.zoomshare.com
Keepers_kitty
on 7/26/04 7:22 am - Buckeye, AZ
Wow! Reading the responses... and I thought I had a farm. I have one dog, he is so beautiful....two cats, one fish, 3 hermit crabs. You guys have me beat!! ~Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 612 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 479 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 800 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 443 views