I adore cats!!!!!

Gini W.
on 8/18/03 8:46 am - Rex,, ga
Gini W.
on 8/18/03 8:51 am - Rex,, ga
I have 2 ragdoll cats, 1 maine coon, and one domestic cat. If anyone has never heard of ragdoll cats, they should check them out. I have a brother and a sister and they are the most amazing cats I have ever had. They follow you around the house like a dog, yes, even in the bathroom, they will play fetch, answer when spoken to and have the softest bunny fur that does not mat. They are expensive but I was lucky and got mine through a rescue which makes them even more special. p.s. I also have a black lab, a brittney spaniel, an iguana and my daughter has a ball python. Gosh that sounds crazy doesn't it. Plus four kids. Know wonder I think I'm losing my mind sometimes. Gini
Danmark
on 2/27/04 8:48 pm - Rushville, NY
What does a ragdoll cat look like??? Is there anyway I can get pictures? To have a cat follow you around would be a dream to me. You see I have tons of animals, mostly cats. My two oldest were born in my house (Aug 13, 1989) and I lost my boy Lucas (Kitty pup) on October 9th. That wound is still as painful as a freshly torn wound. I also called Lucas, "Kittypup' as he followed me around like a puppy. He even would fetch when younger. Anyway, this kind of cat sounds like my kind of cat. Where can I get photos and find out how much they cost? Thanks.
Tanya B.
on 12/21/04 1:40 pm - Mentor, OH
Hi Daniel - I would do a search on line for Ragdolls! I do know that they are expensive for a purebred but if you do some searching at the animal shelters you might get lucky. As far as their looks - they are big cats - very fluffy and very soft. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
Wendy F.
on 1/19/04 8:22 am - Wilmette, IL
I have four cats. A tabby, a Hymalayian, a domestic long hair and a domestic short hair. They are all special and 3 of the 4 are rescue kitties. I have reaised all but the hymalayian. She came to me at age 3. She has changed a lot though. I live in a condo, so no other pets or kids, just the cats. My oldest will be 14 on April Fools.
KittyCat L.
on 6/19/05 1:58 pm - Smithfield, RI
I LOVE cats also and my boyfriend and I are owned by 12 here. They are all spayed/neutered and all shots. They are strickly indoors (we live in a wooded area with lots of foxes and coyotes) and I am a clean freak about the boxes and making sure all is clean! I want people to enjoy my cats when they visit, not smell them! LOL! All my cats are rescues that I saved at one time or another. I work at a local shelter and love what I do. I wouldnt have it any other way and thank God everyday for the honor he has given me to be a voice for the voiceless! Dee~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 612 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 479 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 800 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 443 views