RE: I love horses and dogs

Michelle H.
on 12/11/03 12:55 pm - Manhattan, KS
Horses and dogs are my favorite animals.
baddgurrl
on 12/25/03 9:21 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Then you would like it at my house, I have quarter horses a mare coming 8, and her foal (not so tiny now)at 10 months, and seven, yes seven dogs. Not everyone sleeps in the house!! But I do have to share my bed with a rottie, and two chihuahuas!! Good thing I got rid of my husband quite a few years back!!!! HAHAHA
laury
on 1/10/04 2:56 am - San Manuel, AZ
Hi Michelle, I also have a great love for dogs and horses, We have 2 dogs, one is a Rottie/lab mix, she is such a wonderful dog, but, alas, she is an outside dog...she doesnt want to be house trained. And I have a boxer/pit mix that is my baby. He is such a sweetie, and has a haliarious personality. He makes everyone laugh, such a clown. I bought my daughter 2 horses, one is a grey,(white now), mare about 11 years old. She is the sweetest horse, anyone can ride her. (that is the one I want to start riding again on when I can). Not a jumpy bone in her body. She is a perfect lady. The other one she has is a black Tenessee Walker. He is a handfull. We bought him for her to compete with in western shows and gymkhanas, but, he isnt taking to the arena scene. We are going to sell him because he is too rowdy for her to handle, and he needs someone that will spend lots of time and put lots of miles on him. I love him cuz he has a great personality. But, if she cant ride him and feel safe, then there is no choice. (Anybody want to buy a horse???) As you can tell, I love our extended family. Also have 2 cats. It is quite a household. God bless, Laury
Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 612 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 479 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 800 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 443 views