Military Hospitals

Tanja Y
on 7/2/04 12:01 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I'm having my surgery at Madigan at the end of the month. I've had one previous surgical experience with the hospital, the c-section of my daughter. They took really good care of me and it was a better hospital then the civilian one I had my 2 other children in. Anybody else have surgery at Madigan Army Medical Center?
its_me
on 7/11/04 12:32 am - Killeen, TX
Hi Tanja, I didn't have my surgery there or anything but I wanted to wish you godspeed on your surgery. You are going to do just great and we're holding the door open for you on the losing side! Congratulations on beginning a new life with a new healthier you! (I'm at Fort Hood) ~Rachel
Kym N.
on 8/4/04 3:16 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Hello Tanja, I had my surgery at the Dallas Veterans Hospital. They did a great job with the surgery, though the follow up process needs some work. I understand that the bariatric surgery is a new one (less than six months old) for the hospital...I wonder if it is new state wide for military hospitals in general. Good luck to you! Kym
Fae Lover Nickie
on 9/30/04 7:24 am - Clarksville, TN
Hey Girlfriend! I will eventually get my diary started when I get a date. I just wanted to let you know that I am very proud of you! Nickie
MagickalMom
on 12/30/04 12:13 pm - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Not at Madigen but I am having mine at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital at Fort Campbell, KY. I hope that your surgery went well! Brightest Blessings~ Jamie M.
Most Active