Gyms on post

Tanja Y
on 11/8/04 1:46 am - Wahiawa, HI
Just curious of anybody goes to the gyms on the post you're at? I went for the first time yesterday and could kick myself for not starting earlier! Maybe we just timed it right.....but it wasn't crowded and I didn't feel weird or odd working out with a bunch of buff army guys working out around me. That was my fear about going before, that it would be all these buff guys looking down on the fat lady invading their space~but it didn't happen. Nobody even seemed to care or notice that we were there. ~Tanja
MagickalMom
on 12/30/04 11:53 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
I love working out at the gyms on post here at Ft. Campbell, KY. The key to "privacy" is to go when the troops are less likely to be there. Here they tend to use the gyms from 0500-0900 and then at lunch 1100-1300 and then they trinkle in at various times after 1800 hrs. If anyone out there is really nervous about trying them out go to one of the gyms and find out which one is used the least (has the least traffic) and at what hours... or try going to the gym that is assigned to your unit. My hubby's unit has their own private gym on their compound so I can work out there 24 hours a day. HTH! Have a magickal day~ Jamie
Most Active