New to this site!

tavajo
on 1/24/05 11:37 am - APO AP, CA
Hello, everyone! I am new to this site, just registered and I am soooo excited! I have an appointment with my PCM on Wednesday to get this ball rolling! Does anyone have any advice for me? Is there anything I can do to speed the process up? I am ready for a surgery date NOW! ha ha. I am in Colorado Springs so if anyone is local or anyone for that matter would like to email me, please do! I am looking forward to using this site to find new friends and to support me on my journey to a new me! I have done extensive research and have finally committed to having the surgery!
C. W.
on 1/25/05 11:35 am - Carbondale, IL
Welcome ....... CW
MONICE M.
on 1/26/05 8:43 pm - FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Tava, First of all you are not alone and welcome. I'm glad to know that you've done extensive research, because most people think it's a walk in the park. It is a whole new change of lifestyle. It's worth every bit. I also did some very extensive research, I started looking into the surgery back in 1999. But I didn't commit to having it done till 2003. Well I had my surgery in Oct of 2004. I haven't looked back. So welcome and good luck. Monice 10/26/2004 283.5/221
Vanessa @Nebraska
on 1/27/05 12:03 am - NE
Hello Tava, welcome to the board I had my surgery on January 6 2005 , like you I have Tricare ( well in this board -Army_ everybody have the same ) I had Lap and it is great. One advice with Tricare. never take a NO for answer. Good Luck and remember I'm just an email away. Take Care Vanessa
Most Active