Hi everyone!

bloomingrose
on 4/10/05 9:44 am - Hinesville, AZ
Hi i'm new to this board my husband is curruntly in ait and in May he will be stationed in Korea i just wanted to know are there any wives who went with there husband to korea or knew anyone that did? If so how was it?
C. W.
on 4/10/05 9:56 am - Carbondale, IL
Hi Shedell, welcome to the board... I am a Army wife, my hubby is stationed in Korea right now. It was a remote tour and I could not go with him.....IT SUCKS BIG TIME... However I did get to go visit him (we paid 4 the ticket) for a month, and I am going again in May. All I can tell you is to stay positive for him, cause it is tough, My hubby hates it there and is so ready to come home. It was a very good experiece for me cause i would have never got to see Korea.. also he got orders 4 or so months after my rny, and when I saw him I had changed so much he was amazed, and I also have changed alot since i saw him last...Even tho I hate him being gone, it has given me some time to focus on me and sculpting my new body... Take care If you ever want to talk just send me an email, Conita
tavajo
on 4/10/05 1:31 pm - APO AP, CA
Hello, Shedell! My husband is in Korea and has been for awhile. I visited there at Christmas time and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT so we talked about it and he extended for another year, applied for command sponsorship and we received it. I have my surgery in June and then plan on going over there in September. We'll be there until July 2006. I really liked Korea. It was just so different that the states but so similiar that I felt comfortable. I liked the shopping, I liked Seoul, I liked travelling around there. I can't wait to go back over to live for awhile. There is so much to do and I didn't have time to do it in my 6 weeks there! Let me know what you figure out! Tava [email protected]
C. W.
on 4/11/05 12:31 am - Carbondale, IL
wow we were there at the same time, i only stayed for 4 1/2 weeks tho... what camp is you hubby on? mine is on Colburn... I liked it there too, but not to live there for awhile, and cant wait to go back in may...did you fly there on space A? Conita
Most Active