Recent Posts

ameenah
on 11/10/10 6:11 am
Topic: Please , Please, Please visit my shop!!!! I'm trying to raise money for my surgery.
Please , Please,  Please visit my shop!!!!  I'm trying to raise money for my surgery. THANKS!!!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryByAmeenah?ref=pr_shop_more
graciemaeryan
on 2/4/10 9:50 am - Atlanta, GA
Topic: test
df
Gracie Mae    

PLennon
on 5/30/09 11:31 am - Orlando, FL
Topic: Beatles fans?
Ay up! Any fellow Beatles fans on here? I'm half of an acoustic, female Beatles tribute duo in Orlando, FL called "Luv Me Deux". I'm also a Beatles Historian as well as a John Lennon Historian. If there are any other fans of the fabs on here, let's chat!
"The spirit dance was unfolding..."

dlb1962
on 3/27/09 10:00 am - MI
Topic: RE: Surgery
My Insurance was approved on December 22nd, and I was given PAT and surgery dates from the Barix Clinic in Ypsilanti on  January 9th. It took them a while to get back to me after the Christmas Vacation. My PATs were March 16th and my surgery is this coming Monday, March 30th!

A lot of variables depend...like how busy your surgeon is and how far out he schedules.
Meleani W.
on 2/23/09 4:46 pm - Twain Harte, CA
Topic: RE: Surgery
It depends on your doctor's office.  I just got the approval on my insurance last friday in the mail, and today 2/23 i called the dr's office - they were going to put me in as soon as march 13th but i opted for march 31st because of other obligations - so for me it could have been as soon as just a few weeks -- just keep contacting your dr's office and asking them - the squeeky wheel gets the oil - be proactive - i think that helped me get a surgery date sooner.  Good luck!

Meleani
Sandra-Mazz
on 2/6/09 11:42 am - West Warwick, RI
Topic: RE: Bocelli fans?
Hello, I was looking for people with similar interest you asked about Andrea Bocelli.  I love him I saw him in concert at the Tweeter Center.  It was an amazing performance I will never forget it.  His voice is incredible.  I have his Amore cd.  I am new here to this site.  I noticed you left this message in October so I don't know if you still go on this site much but, write back if you want to.
Sandra
tuscana
on 10/11/08 3:29 pm - NJ
Topic: Bocelli fans?

Hello everyone.  I'm new here and didn't notice a music topic here so "The Arts" being the closest, I thought I'd ask if anyone is a fan of Andrea Bocelli's music?  Hope to hear from you soon.
Tuscana

TALON
on 7/28/08 9:49 am - LONDONDERRY, NH
Topic: My book is done...
7-28-08 Picked up my first printing of my book BELIEVE today. Very excited. Healthy means happy! Hugs Doreen
TALON
on 6/12/08 11:18 am - LONDONDERRY, NH
Topic: RE: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
TALON'S BLOG Surgery date 5-22-06 Doreen Malek Great things are happening May 18, 2008 I started writing a children's book last year. It was something I had thought of doing many times but never did. When I started writing and it was so amazing I just couldn't stop. I loved writing and using my imagination. I didn't know I had an imagination. Each day I grew happier and happier. I felt like I would explode with excitement. Energy beyond words filled my life. When I finished my story many people suggested I publish the story. I told them that they where crazy. Eventually I decided to research the idea. I also decided to illustrate my book since I was unable to get any responds from fairy artist I had emailed in reference to illustrating. One evening I sat down an drew a fairy (yes there are fairies in the book) it wasn't all that bad amazingly enough. I decided if I drew fairies every day I could get better at it. Maybe even enough to illustrate my book. I had never been able to draw before this at all. I draw every day now. At first I only drew fairies I have about 200 a least. I also started to paint them with watercolors. One night a while back, I remembered that someone had given me a set of water colors. I had just finished a fairy drawing and wished I could give it color. I used the watercolors that I found hidden in a box at the bottom of a closet. Well it made the fairy come alive for me. I was so shocked. I am about to print my book. I am author/illustrator/publisher of this book. The book is appox 175 pages, I have the copyright to this book, it as a bar code and a ISBN. There are 19 chapters, 6 pages of color illustrations and a brightly illustrated cover. The printing has been delayed do to editing problems. I hope to have it ready soon. I am only having 100 copies printed for my first run do to the cost. 82 of the 100 have already been ordered. It seems that when people have asked me how I suddenly began painting an drawing the story of the book just spills out of me with such excitement. Some how people get excited for me and want a copy. BELIEVE is the perfect name for this book. Now that I believe in myself again. This is something I tend to say a lot lately. I like it here, besides I just got here and I'm not ready to leave yet! I have a new and wonderful life now. Filled with love, laughter, spirit, energy, fiends, art, enchantment, magic, imagination, beauty, and no regrets. My BMI is normal 21.1 now article from Hampton NH Union http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080513/NEWS/805130367/-1/NEWS10 &sfad=1
Marilyn W.
on 4/17/08 10:54 pm - Memphis, TN
Topic: high blood pressure pre-op
Do surgeons delay surgery if our blood pressure is high on the day of surgery? My blood pressure recently jumped up to 148/104. My blood pressure had been maintained at 120/70-80 for decades with medication, lifestyle. My RNY surgery is scheduled for 6/2/08. Thanks for sharing your experiences, Marilyn W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
test
graciemaeryan · 0 replies · 293 views
Beatles fans?
PLennon · 0 replies · 346 views
Bocelli fans?
tuscana · 0 replies · 369 views
My book is done...
TALON · 0 replies · 384 views