Recent Posts

Johnna1
on 6/22/09 5:17 am - Rosedale, IN
Topic: Treat Yourself - Your Worth It!!
I am an Avon Independant Representative. Please check out my website for special deals and products. You can order online or contact me personally through OH here.
Thank you and
"HELLO TOMORROW" 
Be Well  : )  
Johnna                

Heather Hunnie
on 3/19/09 4:12 pm - Sayville, NY
Topic: AVON Rep on Long Island!
Hiya, Everyone!

My name is Heather and I am from Suffolk county on Long Island, NY.

I am an AVON independant sales rep.

If anybody is looking for an AVON lady on LI, please let me know!

You can PM me here..or e-mail me at [email protected]

You can also shop directly from my website-- www.youravon.com/hrea

Have questions? Need help? Please contact me!

Have a great day!
Heather Rea =)
  Weight_Loss Blinkies  
                   *~*PROUD OH Support Group Leader*~*
           Join SCALE~Second Chance At Life Everyday~
Click HERE!
                  *Discount Codes: NY Conference MarloweNY11
         Blinkies Myspace Graphics - 15
debbiel
on 3/16/09 1:49 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Topic: Earn Extra $$$$$
Hi.. I have been selling Avon for over 14 years and its still going strong. You think with the way things are going people would not be buying...?? But they are. If you would like to become an AVON rep. for only $10.00 let me know.  Have a great day.. Debbie...
ManyBlessings
on 1/22/09 10:57 am - Clermont, FL
butterfly67
on 10/18/08 7:30 am
Topic: RE: Hello Fellow AVON Reps or Customers
Hello. I too love Avon. I've been selling for about a year and a half and I think it's the greatest. I am also my best customer. Isn't that funny??!!! I have a friend that I help out with her business so I guess that would make me an assistant. It works great because I take the orders and she does the paperwork part of it. It helps us both. She gets more customers and I make enough from her to get the things I need.
 Anyway, I'm new to this site and would love to make some new friends. I'm getting ready to start the process for WLS and was wondering how you all are doing? If anyone would like to be friends for support and encouragement, let me know. Have a wonderful day!!
KRWaters
on 8/20/07 12:09 pm - Manteca, CA
Topic: RE: Anyone here sell Avon? Thinking of becoming a Rep...
I did great at selling it in '87/'88, but moved from the state and had a baby. I loved it and loved the discounts I would get. A lot of hard work recruiting new buyers, going door-to-door. I tried it again in '98, but didn't do so well. Lost money, owed money. Someone didn't pay their bill and I was stuck with it, couldn't get out of a jam. I think I am on their blacklist now. So I started just ordering from someone else now. I still love the product.
ohiofem44511
on 6/10/07 8:58 am
i gave you a call today andhope to hear fromyou. i would love it if you would sponsor me. i live in pennsylvania. thanks antoinette thorne
JIMSLAFFINGIRL
on 2/12/07 5:39 am - in the sagebrush and cheatgrass of Washington
Topic: RE: Question for Avon rep about discontinued perfume
Try Ebay. One of my favorite scents was an old one called Natori. I have bought it several times off ebay, and have also bought Millinium off ebay. You would be amazed at the discontinued items by Avon you can find on ebay. Good Hunting.
bronzbodi55
on 8/22/06 5:36 am - Decatur, IL
Topic: Rare Rubies Perfume
I am looking for an Avon Representative that may have stockpiled Rare Rubies Perfume and is willing to sell it. It is my absolute favorite in all the world and I have gotten so many compliments about it when wearing it. I was very upset when Avon took it of the market and I am desparately looking to buy what ever any one might have left over. I am down to my last bottle and I dont know what to do.
Barbara H.
on 8/18/06 9:10 am - Tuckerton, NJ
I sold Avon...it stunk! I did better with Tupperware (if you can believe that!) Can't ever get thru on the Avon hotline number. You pay for everything...I mean everything! Not worth the time and trouble!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Treat Yourself - Your Worth It!!
Johnna1 · 0 replies · 317 views
AVON Rep on Long Island!
Heather Hunnie · 0 replies · 842 views
Earn Extra $$$$$
debbiel · 0 replies · 336 views
Rare Rubies Perfume
bronzbodi55 · 0 replies · 1527 views
I'm looking for some...
glojean · 1 replies · 527 views